Most Android users just know about Play Store as a default place to download apps. But there are many alternative app stores, which most users don’t know about. Some mobile app design companies launch their own apps on different platforms along with Play Store simultaneously to generate more revenue. But some Android app development company in Mumbai suggest their clients to first go with Google Play Store, and then depending on app’s performance on Play Store, they suggest clients to choose other app stores. So there is an increased demand for Mumbai based android app developers.
Here are the best Google Play Store alternatives
- SlideME: SlideMe has been in app store businesses longer than Google. It is the second most used platform for downloading apps after Play Store for Android devices.
- Amazon Appstore: It is not much as popular as Google Play Store and also it is not as old as Google Play or SlideME. With the introduction of Kindle Fire and the Fire Phone, there is an increased demand for apps
on Amazon Appstore.
- 1Mobile Market: It is a great place to upload free apps and test them in the market. In order to get approval, your app requires to pass through rigorous process to check for malware.
- Samsung Galaxy Apps: Samsung Galaxy Apps Store is launched by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy Apps has very less applications when compared to other app stores. But you can achieve a more number of downloads since every Samsung Galaxy mobile is installed Samsung Galaxy Apps.
- Mobile9: The Mobile9 app store resembles the concept of social media, where any user can comment and share apps that are installed. It has millions of active users, which may enable a large number of downloads for your app. Some Top mobile games development companies target this app store to achieve popularity in quick time.
- Opera Mobile Store: The Opera Mobile Store is directly linked to Yandex App Store, which has access to almost all Russian app customer market. It has more than 100 million visits per month.
- Mobango: It has millions active users with thousands of downloads every day. It is completely free for uploading apps.
- Soc.io Mall: It offers customers eBooks, games and mobile apps. It has a loyal customer base and takes 20% commission on the every app sold on its platform.
- F-droid: F-droid is totally depended on donations and is managed by volunteers. It has a great policy that app should be free and it doesn’t encourage ads. There is no charge for uploading the app, and you can test your mobile apps here freely.
- GetJar: GetJar has more than 30 million customers. GetJar is used by mobile apps development company mumbai and all other major app developers.
Getting approved for the app on the app store is a big task for app developers because every app store has their own rules and regulation. The above app stores can be good alternatives for Google Play.
Searching for the best apps development company?
FuGenX is a top iPhone and Android app development companies in Gurgaon, India and developed 500+ web applications and 750+ Mobile apps and games globally.